Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Macbond-finance - macbond-finance.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

“Macbond-finance” - the independent professional participant in the World Market for crediting, who allows services on the crediting of physical and legal persons, and also assuming contributions upon the deposit under the percentages. Company successfully works on the market since 2008 and in this time it had time to prove to clients and depositors its reliability and high professionalism. Officially company “Macbond-finance” is registered in Estonia, which confirm documents you you will find on our site.

Plans:

pl1.png

pl2.png

pl3.png

pl4.png

Accept: LT & PM

Link: http://www.macbond-finance.com/

checked out this program a few days ago. And i lifted one eyebrow when i readed the faq:)

Someone remeber who had a faq written in an english that is very hard to understnad what they talk about?

Well a little while ago the bullinv.co stoped and this faq is so similar in the way of expressions that i almost laughed.

Maybe its not the same admin, but if it is:) This program will pay a long time.

The plans isnt bad, the design the same.

So we are in, i so hope its the same admin. The nagging type and in anyway paying for a year:)

Heres my deposit in 150 days first plan

Payment sended via LR

04/25/2011 11:03

Batch:59867826

To Account: U2185700 (Macbond)

Amount: $10.00 $0.00

• 2 weeks later...

the program design looks attractive and it also looks a very promising project,

the ROI doesn't exceed 2% in all the plans, which is a great thing to see,

I feel the stable ROI can help the program to run stable for a long time successfully,

only the plan, 'quickly pay' offers a daily ROI up to 7% which can be risky !

• 4 weeks later...

This is a good looking site and good security measures especially date security is unique and quite convincing. 42 days paying status on goldpoll and attractive but sustainable plans with affordable minimum are good features of this hyip. Hope this program stay for long.

• 1 month later...

Just got an email from macbond-admin

date Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Expensive investors of project Macbond-Finance!

We had small technical problems with the server in this connection payments weren't spent. At present all problems are eliminated and profit payments have begun.

Today till on 15:00GTM all demands for payments will be processed.

• 2 weeks later...

@vnhyipgroup first of all I want to remind you a little error, you wrote at payment processors "LT", I think I should be LR. Please fix it. Now discuss abut such topic:- best site with $10 base amount and 1+% daily increment are really best for any(both authority and members). I like their direct registration process.

• 2 weeks later...

I started my investment a while back with them if i dont record wrong around end of April...... got me a little rcb offer and went in the hyip.

I am now at 4 dollar profit. I have still at least 60 days to go with a nice pure profit. That is also thanks to the rcb i took up...

I havent seen anything with this hyip so far that makes my alarm bells ring.

The thing is they dont do a lot of fuzz about themselfes. So there is more to do if they need when it gets hard times for to gain attraction/investors

The attraction should be enough that they standing on their feets when its almost at the end of the summer. Paying like clockwork.

I think that becuase we dont get paid out each day, so many of the payment proof poster...like me:)...dont join for that reason.

But for all to know they pay and nicely to...

And now i see my own post up here in the thread it was the 25th of april i started my journey with them:)

• 3 weeks later...

I have problem with loading the page,

I am not sure whether this program is still online or active,

but as the site is not loading, I doubt the current status of the program.