Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which is the best cricketer according to you?

nikhilgupta14

Sir don bradman is best player not just because of his average 99.94 but because of period in which he played.. No helmet were there and body line blowing was allowed in those days.people who watched him playing said that it was there pleasure to watch sir don bradman playing.But on his part don bradman was unlucky to miss 5 to 6 year in world war second.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like Rahul Dravid, VVS Lakshaman, Virender sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar the most. The best cricketer according to me is no doubt Sachin Tendulkar for his contribution to world

Cricket and the great shots and style of playing cover and straight drives, Actually his every shot is magical to watch. I just love him and hope that he keeps on getting records till

retirement :)

• 10 months later...

I like Rahul Dravid, VVS Lakshaman, Virender sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar the most. The best cricketer according to me is no doubt Sachin Tendulkar for his contribution to world

Cricket and the great shots and style of playing cover and straight drives, Actually his every shot is magical to watch. I just love him and hope that he keeps on getting records till

retirement smile.gif

I like Sachin Tendular too, still Virender Sehwag's are my favourite shots

And I agree with you that Tendulkar is the best cricketer, not only his past performance is amazing,

but also i expect a lot in future to be delivered by him.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Judging the players precisely by the championship of this year, the Indian players clearly stand out against the general background. I try to watch all the games in the series and it was exciting in most games. You can see the full statistics and Abu dhabi t10 schedule on a special info site. I often look here to keep abreast of events. So far, my vote has been for India.