Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PRATEUS - prateus.com

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

prateus.com_640.jpg

Started: Tuesday, 02 February 2021
Payouts: Instant 
Ref-offer 0.8%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc.,    2020-10-23 - 2021-10-23 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 24 Jan, 2021 to 24 Jan, 2022 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.13.235 (United States / Chicago) IP used in 2 projects / 2 payings
  • Script: GoldCoders Licensed
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  0
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Proteus.com is a private broker service that can provide its investment services in many countries around the world. The cryptoindustry is transforming the digital market by adopting the best technological solutions of exchange trading at the end of the last century. Bots have long been used by traders on stock exchanges, and during the period of the rapid rise in the value of virtual assets, similar programs appeared on crypto platforms. Successful and stable crypto trading is like the daily fluid movements and elegance of a model in the fashion industry. When using automated bots for crypto trading based on the GRID algorithm, using a whole range of trading indicators for analysis, we make a profit every second in the Bitcoin pair trading market. Only by understanding changes in the market and remaining successful in its methods and equipment used can an investment company be competitive and meet the needs of its investors.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Perfect Money, ePayCore

Perfect Money:

• U28859605 (Prateus) - DE.GIF Germany - Verified - 24.12.2020 - 0.1 point(s)

Investment plans:

• $10 - $2000: 1.1% daily for 3 days (deposit returned)
  • $10 - $2000: 1.2% daily for 7 days (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/prateus

depositEn.gif

302.00 USD: The amount of 302.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U28859605. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to PRATEUS User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 08:29 02.02.21. Batch: 365974200.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!