Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which time frame do you use the most?

Upoctin

In fact, every single trader in the Forex market uses a different time frame, in fact it depends on one's strategy. Time frame is an important issue in the Forex market. Those who want to earn in a short time prefer the time frame from m1 to h1 from this market. I use h4 and d1 time frames for most of my trading because I prefer to trade long time in Forex market.

Forex is a risky business. If you have no proper knowledge about forex then there's less chance of earning money from the forex market. The first and most important thing before start trading is to gain proper knowledge about forex. I always try to gain more knowledge. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

2 hours ago, Homer Raines said:

Forex is a risky business. If you have no proper knowledge about forex then there's less chance of earning money from the forex market. The first and most important thing before start trading is to gain proper knowledge about forex. I always try to gain more knowledge. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

When we are trading in the Forex markets we have to understand that if the risks present in our trades will be minimal then the losses will also remain lower for us.

As others have said, the timeframe that is best for you depends on your own preferences and lifestyle. I think swing trading is a good approach, it is very flexible and doesn't require as much effort as intraday trading but still it can bring a lot of profit.