Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Types of forex brokers

There are two types of brokers in the market. Dealing Desks and No Dealing Desks. Dealing Desks brokers trade against you and No Dealing Desks don’t. No Dealing Desks brokers are unable to trade against their clients, thus, no conflict of interest. These types of the broker are my broker Eurotrader which give direct access to the market with the benefit of higher liquidity.

Forex brokerscome in several types, ranging from the most legitimate brokerage firms to betting houses that work illegally. Forex traders, whether beginners and experts, should carefully choose their brokers to ensure that they will be working with a reliable one. Note that while most of these brokers usually have the same access and qualities in the foreign exchange market, the procedures and policies that they use still differ dramatically. 

On 1/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, gds221 said:

Now the market allows you to choose absolutely any broker, because there are just a huge number of offers. Here the essence is different - to choose a worthy offer.

We have to understand and do our trading with a Forex Broker that is a True ECN Forex Broker like FXOpen. This is why i choose to do my trades with this broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2021 at 6:02 PM, Michael Butcher said:

First of all, you need to learn all available info about broker.  You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm. When I was looking for good information I saw this site and it's okey for your deeping knowledge in this matter.

The selection of the Forex broker is very important for us because we will need to use a broker that is Regulated like FXOpen :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 8:12 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

We have to understand and do our trading with a Forex Broker that is a True ECN Forex Broker like FXOpen. This is why i choose to do my trades with this broker.

Where to trade does require a broker. So, traders are expected to choose the right broker. And is this FXOpen broker trusted and regulated?

On 8/1/2022 at 10:58 PM, Vaabum said:

For me, the most important aspect in the work of a broker is reliability. It is for this aspect that I chose a broker from the ExpertOption company for work and I am quite satisfied with it.

If we are looking to gain the income from our trades we will have to use a Planned systems.

1 hour ago, nanamage said:

I'm looking for a broker with complete trading facilities and can provide bonuses to increase trading volume, all I get at Freshforex.

Everyone makes their own choice, this is normal. I chose a broker from the ExpertOption company for work and was also quite satisfied. In my opinion, this is also a very good option for work now.