Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

95 % of traders lose

It is true that most traders lose money in forex trading even we all come to the market to earn money. Some statistics say 95% of traders lose money in trading. There are many reasons behind that. Traders often focus on making more money rather than learning. Learning is only a shortcut or way to success in trading.

95% of traders lose because of their negative mindset about trading. Trading is very difficult. However, professional traders never trade emotionally. And always works according to discipline and plan. Because if you do not maintain discipline and plan, it is never possible to achieve trading success. Brokers can help a lot in this case. I have been able to gain a lot of knowledge by trading on Eurotrader brokers.

Traders can trade anytime from anywhere in the forex market. It makes forex trading very exciting among retailers. Many successful traders trade forex just for their livelihood. However, most traders lose money in the forex market. The main reason for losing their money is not having the right trading plan or system. Trader also need broker to trade. As for me I trade with Forex4you.

I think the reason why the percentage is so high is because many people abandon trading after a few initial losses. I would be curious what the number would be if the statistics looked at traders who have been doing it for a while. 

The wording is also a little tricky. Technically, all traders lose money. The trick is that you have to win more than you lose. :P

Of course, if you initially set yourself up for the fact that you can lose money here, then failure will always follow, the main thing is to tune in, be confident, prepared, and also work with a reliable and safe broker, this is what I found in Amarkets.

• 3 weeks later...