Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LUCRATIVE-SHARES - lucrative-shares.com

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

lucrative-shares.com_640.jpg

Started: Monday, 02 November 2020
Payouts: Manual (within 72 business hours, 5% withdrawal fees, minimum withdrawal amount is only $3 and max. $100 per request! 1 request per day! Do not ask for a second if the first is not processed, otherwise it will be canceled!)

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider,    2020-09-08 - 2021-09-08 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 08 Sep, 2020 to 08 Sep, 2021 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.11.56 (United States / Chicago) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: AS HYIP Licensed
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  0
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Lucrative-shares.com is is a private crowdfunding platform that creates, develops and sells businesses, Apps, PC Games, Browser Games, Android, IOS Games, Windows and Steam games. We are a young ambitious team, ready to conquer big peaks. A team whose limit is the sky! We're delighted to present an exceptional crowd funding service of remarkable quality with a simple interface. Invest in carefully selected and researched business opportunities. The high return we share is due to the quality high-yield real businesses we develop and sell. Real estate and other similar sources of passive income bring profits that can in no way be compared to the big profits that a business can bring.

Some other details how to earn here:

Earn upto 20% per month passive income FOREVER!
1- Add money to your account!
2 - Buy shares!
3 - Receive profits (dividends) Every week absolutely passively and indefinitely!

Buy Shares details
The minimum purchase amount of Shares is 1 share.
The price per share can vary depending on purchases, sales, expenses and distribution of dividends, currently the price per 1 share is ($1.00).
The maximum purchase amout of shares at once is 10 000! We have a certain amount of shares. That's why you need to monitor the exchange page for available shares! There is no limit for buying and selling shares for 1 day!

Can I sell my shares whenever I want?
- Yes! There are 2 possibilities here: the first is to publish your shares for sale on the marketplace.
The second option is to sell them directly to us instantly, but you will have to pay a fee of 65%!

Is there a fee when buying shares?
- Yes! With each purchase of shares the buyer pays a 3% fee!

Is there a fee when selling shares?
- No! But if you cancel the order you will have to pay a 3% fee!

Ref-offer 10% for each purchase your referral makes

# Additional rewards given for "special" statuses: 

- Upon earned a$300 referral commission - "Good Affiliate" status is rewarded along with extra + $100 flat bonus.
- Upon earned a $600 referral commission. -"Power Affiliate" status is rewarded along with extra + $200 flat bonus.
- Upon earned a $3000 referral commission. - "Leader" status is rewarded along with extra + $500 flat bonus.
Further $500 bonus will be given for every additional $3000 referral commissions.
* Note: Affiliates special status is not automatic, so please write us upon reaching any.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Payeer, Perfect Money, ePayCore

Perfect Money:

• U6974204 (Advertising) - BG.GIF Bulgaria - Verified - 21.04.2014 - 38.7 point(s)

Telegram: https://t.me/LucrativeSharesCom
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7N8CosWrys0NQFrg

depositEn.gif

501.00 USD: The amount of 501.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U6974204. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Username - InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 12:30 15.01.21. Batch: 361729590.

underInsuranceEn.gif
Insurance for investors: $500 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...