Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex scam?

Forex is a currency exchange market in the world. It is not a scam. It is a legit market. It is the most popular market in the world. Traders can trade in the forex market to make a profit. In 2020, it become more popular due to the COVID-19 lockdown. However, there are a lot of scam brokers in the market. Traders often lose money because of a scam broker.

Proper money and risk management is essential in forex trading. We all know that forex is a risky market. So, trader should approach the market with proper caution. Otherwise failure is sure to come. I am trading with Forex4you. I always take 2% risk per trade according to my capital. That way I am surviving this since 2017.

• 1 month later...

Unregulated brokers often involve in scam activities in the market. Traders need to stay away from those brokers to avoid scams. Those brokers may deceive you. Trading with regulated brokers like Eurotrader is the safest way to trade. Regulated brokers provide maximum security in the forex market. Traders should also check their services and trading condition before investing money.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Forex is the biggest market in the world, forex is not a scam, however many people try to scam investors forex on their behalf with use forex as a way, forex scams could the scam broker, scam ea, scam fund managers, etc, so investing in forex should carefully to do.

Grateful FXOpen is a good broker, this company was awarded as best ECN broker in 2021 by IAFT, and as an innovative broker by Traders Union in 2022

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a legit business, however not all brokers are trusted, so choosing a trusted and reliable broker needs digging more to select a good broker for the long term, personally, I already chose FXOpen and have traded with this broker for more than ten years, grateful this is true ECN broker and included trusted broker.

Broker selection should be carefully considered, as brokers serve as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. So, I chose to join FreshForex as my broker, where my capital is guaranteed to be safe, and I can experience a comfortable trading environment.

Forex trading business still becomes popular business and the latest technology makes forex more expanded to grow, because recently so many device already support forex trading platform, like in FXOpen that already support trading platform MT4 or MT5 for mobile and desktop, also TickTrader platform support mobile and desktop, gives free to select trading platform suits with our device.