Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which server is better to sign up with?

GranGross

I've been using Hostnamaste.com for about 8 months. I run my sites at their Budget Dedicated Server.

The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Both mentioned companies - asvhost.com and brixly.uk - are worth every cent you pay for their services. 

Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 6:28 PM, GranGross said:

Which server (cantech.in or legionbox.com) is better to sign up with?

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I am impressed by Netshop-isp.com.cy uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

Server location: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.