Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best conditions for scalping

justusfreaky

Scalping is no doubt one of the most lucrative form of trading. But to succeed as a scalper you need the right conditions. Some of the conditions I know to be favorable to scalpers are, low spreads, fast orders, high leverage and little or no slippage. These are the conditions available at Tenkofx mt4 platform. What other trading conditions do you need to start scalping the market.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from your broker's attributes, there are also some personal conditions you should be aware of. Scalping is not for everyone - some people find it too fast-paced and stressful, and you also have to spend more time on it than if you trade on longer timeframe (unless you are into automated trading). That said, scalping is a great option for making profit.

I use raw spread account from Hotforex for scalping it has ideal trading conditions like zero spreads on majors during liquid sessions which removes much variability in transaction costs and make performance of high frequency scalping EAs more predictable. At least I could make this conclusion based on profits from my EA. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...