Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Most new traders think in Forex ?

On 2/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, gds221 said:

For some reason, beginners always think that you can earn very quickly, and at once a lot of money. But, in fact, earning is far from as easy as it seems to them.

Those Forex traders who are new have to understand that they will need to spend some time in doing this business and learn Trading skills.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2021 at 7:08 PM, gds221 said:

Usually, beginners think that they will immediately earn large sums, or even better, without doing anything. In fact, this is far from the case, because it is not so easy to get a positive result in this industry.

When we are starting in the business of Forex trading we should remember this fact that it will take us time to be able to get success from this business :)

Newbie is often full of energy initial and thinks it's easy to earn profit in forex. but once they gain some lose their morale is totally down. so I think you should have a focused mindset, gain proper knowledge, be ready to face loss without fear, and trade with the demo first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/23/2021 at 8:16 PM, gds221 said:

It is important for beginners to start working with a demo account, for this is a safer option. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I started with a demo account.

If we are doing our trading in the DEMO trading accounts we will be able to get more Profits also.