Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Most new traders think in Forex ?

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months. I am trading where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people try to be fearless but they lack common sense. This is why we have to try and be fearless but with using of common sense to get things done right. I find it all super easy with FreshForex who not only helps with their features from low spreads, high leverages, smooth trading platform and there is also outstanding 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus. It all works in my favour to work well.

• Admin changed the title to What Most new traders think in Forex ?
  • 2 weeks later...

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

It is definitely not a good attitude to treat forex as a get-rich-quick scheme. Unfortunately, some resources and ads can make it seem like it is. 

It's important to set realistic expectations when we enter the market. It's a great opportunity, but we have to work for it.

the existing process must be able to be carried out properly by traders, because in forex there will never be instant, Tickmill provides demo accounts and educational programs so that it can make it easier for traders to improve their skills, profits, and experience for the better.

10 hours ago, gds221 said:

Usually, beginners believe that making money is easy, and in the end they can simply lose money. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I learned to work on a demo account for quite a long time.

With the use of a demo trading account we can learn the Forex trading skills and also without any losses.

• Admin changed the title to What Most new traders think about forex ?