Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Most new traders think in Forex ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beginners only hope that you can easily make huge amounts of money in forex, and the main thing is to choose the right broker and have a profitable approach to work, if you are looking for a broker, then I advise you to try Amarkets, this is exactly the option with which you will be able to work

5 hours ago, Gidencenti said:

As practice shows, most simply hope for easy and quick earnings, but this does not happen here

Actually this hope of earning millions right over the night make people fail in forex trading and the stats shows 90% failure ratio in forex trading.

5 hours ago, Vaabum said:

For some reason, beginners always think that it is very simple, and then leave...

a beginner trader certainly has to understand a lot and learn forex trading well so that traders understand and understand better because basically all of that is very important both in managing capital and also risks so that when entering a real trading account it is easier and successful with a FreshForex broker

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The reason many forex traders fail is that they are undercapitalized in relation to the size of the trades they make. It is either greed or the prospect of controlling vast amounts of money with only a small amount of capital that coerces forex traders to take on such huge and fragile financial risk.