Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How important are low spreads to you?

Spread is a common fee for forex trading which charge the broker. Spread is the difference between the bid price and the ask price of a currency pair. Currency pairs with wide spreads will take longer to make a profit. Low spread like 0.1 pips in Eurotrader is preferred by many Forex traders because it allows them to profit more quickly. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Spreads are the difference between buy and sell price. It is a small price that all traders have to pay to their broker in order to trade in the forex market. Low spreads are always better to save some pips in trading. Some trading strategies like scalping need low spreads to make the strategy work well. That’s why I am trading With Eurotrader which provides the lowest spreads starting from zero pips.

The main income of the broker is the spread. If the spread is low then the broker is obliged to provide good service. There are many types of brokers, but before you can deposit in that broker, you must collect detailed information about that broker. When I join new trading, Eurotrader brokers have helped me to move forward in trading by providing the right service.

Наиболее популярным сейчас является плавающий спред. В этом случае разница между ценами покупки и продажи варьируется в пределах определенного диапазона, в зависимости от определенных условий. Поэтому меня устраивает спред от 0,2 пункта на Amarkets

You should learn forex first. Without learning forex you can't earn profits from the forex market. If you start trading without learning then you can't survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of learning. I always try to learn something new. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.