All Pips

Reasons Why Traders Prefer a Regulated Broker

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 2:13 PM, James Mcgrant said:

The main reason I prefer regulated brokers is because they provide traders with reliability that their invested money is safe and they are not scammers or manipulators of the market.

When we are doing our trades with the help of the Regulated Forex Brokers we will have Peace of Mind.

I agree with most of the comments here about regulated brokers being better than non-regulated brokers, because I have traded once with an unregulated broker and was scammed big time. I was not able to recover the funds due to it not being under any regulation act.

• 9 months later...

A registered broker must be chosen if traders wish to safeguard their capital. Regulated brokers are required to keep sufficient financial resources on hand and adhere to stringent risk management procedures, which can help safeguard traders' money in the case of a broker's bankruptcy.

Traders prefer regulated brokers like Hotforex for several reasons. Regulation provides a level of protection to traders' funds by ensuring that brokers are required to follow certain rules and guidelines. Regulated brokers are also required to segregate client funds from their own funds, which helps protect traders in the event of broker bankruptcy.

Why traders prefer to use a regulated broker because of security for long-term business, regulated brokers work under a regulation agency and must comply with all rules, and the regulation agency was established with the goal included protect investors from illegal company activity to make comfortable investments. I choose FXOpen because this company is regulated by ASIC, FCA, and Cysec.

The major reason I like regulated brokers is that they give investors confidence that the money they have deposited is secure and that they are not market manipulators or con artists.

Which is why I trade with FP Markets because of their ASIC regulation and their strict capital requirements, so there is no room for errors during withdrawals or deposits.

• 3 weeks later...

Traders want to know that their funds are secure, but brokers do not give such assurances. I picked FP Markets as my broker for trading, and so far I am pleased with the outcomes because they are regulated by top-tier govt bodies such as ASIC.

Security could become the main priority when choosing a broker, no anyone trader wants to enter into a scam or cheating broker, the regulated broker is safer because they work under regulation, and the regulation agency work to protect investors.

Regulated brokers have proven the company safer than unregulated for investors this is important, one proof that regulated broker safer than unregulated is FXOpen already worked in the financial market for more than 16 years, this company is regulated in ASIC, FCA, and CySec as top tier regulation agency.

Choosing a broker with clear regulations is very wise because it is too risky if we trade with an unclear broker. Because there are also illegal brokers who only collect members' funds, then it's difficult to cash them out, and they become scams, like Forexmetal.

Forex trading could become a long-term investment, and choosing a reliable broker is very important, because there are so many so many scam brokers in the forex world, to minimize these risks faced by scam brokers, choosing a regulated broker is safer than an unregulated one. I use FXOpen broker regulated on ASIC, FCA, and CySec

Using an regulated broker helps the trader trade with ease without being worried about the money in the forex account.

Trading with regulated brokers such as IB or FP Markets with regulation from top govt bodies such as ASIC and FCA can take out the possibility of being scammed or being trapped by a market maker.

It all starts from the dictionary of common sense. It is obvious only that when you go with a regulated broker, it means you are going for a broker that has done a certain level of arrangement, in terms of filling the need of a certain government/body, so as a trader, it gives a sense of peace.

Of course, not every regulated broker can be trusted, given there are many types of regulations, so I will not go deep into it. I prefer a regulated broker, and one is FXOpulence, licensed by ASIC, one of the trusted regulators.

On 5/28/2023 at 8:25 PM, nanamage said:

Is trading news and scalping allowed at FXOpen? or banned?

FXOpen is a true ECN broker, trading news and scalping is okay, however, the risk trading news is the high volatility market brings higher risk too, I see many technical traders stay away from the market when news high impact.

I personally trade with FreshForex broker, where they provide educational programs that greatly assist me in deepening my knowledge of the forex market. Additionally, on my real account, I am able to analyze the market accurately and benefit from it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...