Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons Why Traders Prefer a Regulated Broker

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traders prefer trusting their investment in a broker regulated by a Gov body rather than a broker with no security.

An unregulated broker is mostly new brokers that enter the market to scam traders whereas regulated brokers are mostly older broker that has been in the business for more than 10 ten years.

17 hours ago, bearhugs said:

It is little wonder that Forex traders prefer to be protected. To ensure the safety of their transactions, investors usually choose to trade over a secured platform and this is what only regulated brokers can provide. 

We need to do our Forex trades with a Regulated and International Forex broker like FXOpen :)

On 4/30/2021 at 6:28 PM, e_abrams said:

The main reason why people prefer a regulated broker is to avoid being scammed. Scam companies are ubiquitous in this industry , unfortunately, the best way to avoid them is to work with a company licensed and overseen by a reputable government regulator.

I have been doing my Forex trading with a Regulated and International Forex Broker FXOpen :)

It's normal situation, that people want to work with regulated brokers. I suppose that regulated=trusted. Also, in order to choose the right and trusted broker, you need to learn a lot of information about them. I can recommend you to check the site Finarm. It has a list of "trusted brokers".

On 5/6/2021 at 5:22 PM, Michael Butcher said:

It's normal situation, that people want to work with regulated brokers. I suppose that regulated=trusted. Also, in order to choose the right and trusted broker, you need to learn a lot of information about them. I can recommend you to check the site Finarm. It has a list of "trusted brokers".

We will have to find a Forex trading broker that is Regulated and also has a Good Reputation among the existing traders like FXOpen GLOBAL :)

The choice of a broker will affect your success, so I was quite scrupulous about this, and now I work with Amarkets, where there are all conditions, where there are managers and there are no problems with withdrawing funds.

3 hours ago, Beagra said:

The choice of a broker will affect your success, so I was quite scrupulous about this, and now I work with Amarkets, where there are all conditions, where there are managers and there are no problems with withdrawing funds.

of course and in Amarket itself, can traders take advantage of storms, and can traders make good use of the facilities and services, and are there any trading conditions that can be more easily managed by traders?

• 1 year later...

Using an regulated broker gives traders the peace of trading without worrying about the capital in the brokers account for future trading or withdrawal.

Regulated brokers are mostly under an govt bodies protecting the traders from being scammed.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:30 PM, Vaabum said:

Most often, this reason is the desire to work with a reliable company. For this reason, I chose a broker from the ExpertOption company for work, and so far this option of earning more than suits me.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D