Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

All days are important for Forex beginners

Forex trading is kind of hard and complex especially for new traders. They often struggle in trading. They lose lot of money to learn. They often do simple mistake which can easily be avoided. So, it is better to spend more time to learn trading. That’s why my brokers offers free educational courses to all kind of traders.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The forex market is associated with many risks and uncertainties. Trader should maintain a trading journal. The Trading Journal is a tracking record of a trader's trading activity. This is very important because traders need to know how accurately they are executing their trading strategies. and I am trading with Forex4you. I also maintain trading maintain which help me to make proper trading decision.

I think you are right. Learning is very very important, and there are so many free online resources that you can use to learn to trade. A beginner might feel greed, like they want to start trading and make money rightaway, but that mindset leads to more losses than wins. 

• 1 month later...

absolutely all aspects of work are important for beginners, but the most important is the choice of a broker, because newbies often fall for scammers, I've been working with expertoption for over a year, everything suits me, reliability pleases, especially in terms of payments

• 4 weeks later...

I think the learning point is the most important point for a beginner. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I worked with a demo account of this company for a long time. As for me, this is a really important aspect to work with.