Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

There are many reliable technical indicators

Robert M

There are many reliable technical indicators. MACD, Moving Average, and Bollinger Band etc are few of them. I think the use of indicator is very important. Choose one, two or three indicators and learn the all aspects of those indicators. Test them on demo account. Do back test with them. And analysis the result. Not all the traders find all the indicators helpful. Some understand MACD more while others like Bollinger Band. So you have to find your own edge. My broker utilize their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. They have Technical Analysis Tools with 50 indicators and charting tools.

• 3 weeks later...

There are four main types of technical indicators: Trend Following, Oscillators, Volatility and Support/Resistance. They are grouped based on their function, which ranges from revealing the average price of a currency pair over time, to providing a clearer picture of support and resistance levels.

The trading Journal is an essential element of Forex trading that most professional traders follow. The Trading Journal keeps track of previous trading activities so that traders can see how they made trading decisions. Therefore, you do not need much qualification to create a trading Journal. My broker Forex4you provide me monthly statement which help me in maintain trading Journal.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:33 AM, maspluto said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay close attention, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

Therefore a trader must be able to choose a broker who can really help gain profits and understand the various ways of trading properly, a trader can easily take advantage of the existing facilities of brokers such as FreshForex brokers who choose several promos and bonuses that can be used for traders in achieving profits when executing trades on a real account

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...