Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Being too attached to trading is not advisable!

Forex is a kind of risky market. However, it is profitable if you have proper knowledge and skill. A new trader should always focus on learning basic knowledge first. Then practice demo account for 4 to 6 months. Then invest a small amount in real trading. Learn the deferent between demo and real trading. Never invest the amount that you cannot afford to lose. I recommend investing $50 in Eurotrader’s micro account.

• Upvote 1

There is no such business or work in the world that can make you rich easily except you born rich or win a lottery. Forex trading involves emotions as there is profit and loss. The problem is most traders ignore the psychological aspect of the traders even they know about it. They do not work on to develop their trading psychology. They run after strategy. Everyday they look for a new 100% profitable strategy. Try to know the business first then you will get success. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex Eurotrader broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

Being too attached to anything is bad even in trading. Traders should take a break often. It helps me to clear their mind and can see the new approach of trading. It also helps their decision making. I always take a break after a loss trade. It helps me to find my mistake and overcome it. During the weekend I take Eurotrader fee courses to know the well.

12 hours ago, maspluto said:

The demo account and educational program provided by Tickmill must be able to be used properly, this is needed so that traders can be maximized in increasing their skills, profits, and experiences while on a real Tickmill account.

0c647739878b97820fb81dec3f84fb78.png

Of course, every facility provided by the broker must be properly studied and understood, the management and control must be carried out as much as possible in order to make trading more understanding, and now traders can use a simpler platform, namely Mt5, which has a Freshforex broker. trader will find it easier

The biggest mistake that the most  of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Forex4you. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize Forex4you broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:1000 leverage.

Many traders want to start making a lot of money but few can make it. Trading with a smaller time frame is more risker than higher time frame. People see low spreads on some currency pairs and decide that they need to choose and trade such low spread pairs in order to save costs. However, my broker Eurotrader offer low spreads on almost all trading pairs.

Forex trading is hard and complex especially for new traders in the market. Hey, have a lot of learning about forex trading. However, new traders often jump to the market without knowing the basics of trading and they end up losing money. So, it is better to learn first and then invest money. The demo account is the best way to start which all forex brokers like Eurotrader provide to their traders.

• 2 months later...