Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Every people can do the Forex?

Due to the revolution of the internet, Forex trading is kind of easy. Anyone from anywhere in the world can trade in forex trading. Some traders often keep staring in the chart of the computer and keep track of their open position. It is a kind of unhealthy habit of a trader. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer web and mobile trading platforms. So, you can keep track of your position easily even at your work.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loss is common in forex trading. Some losses are part of Forex trading but continuous losing is a bad indication. Learn from your mistake. Never repeat your mistake twice. That’s how you can ensure survival in the forex market. Try to build a proper trading plan to make a consistent profit in trading. As I am trying to build one in the Eurotrader demo account. The demo account is the best option to build and test a strategy.

• Upvote 1

Right. Anyone from anywhere in the world can trade in the forex market. Forex trading is online basic. All you need internet with a device, little capital, and a broker. As in Eurotrader, you can start trading with only $50 and by completing a simple step process of registration. Almost all forex broker provides free demo account where you can practice trading without invest any money.

12 hours ago, maspluto said:

A good and correct understanding must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

being a reliable trader is not easy everything needs training and hard work so that what traders have to do is continue to improve the quality of good trading so that they can be easy and understand in managing their plans, for that, learn everything on a FreshForex demo account so that trading can be made more profitable

Forex is a profitable trading market. However, 90% of traders lose money in trading. There are many reasons for that lack of knowledge, skill, strategy, analysis, etc. New trade often jumps into the market without knowing the proper or basic guide of trading. They end up blow up their account. So, it is better to trade in a demo account first before investing in a real account. A new trader can take free education from Eurotrader.

Proper Money Management and Risk Management make a trader a loser. But if you try to work by maintaining discipline and money management, you will never face a loss. Money management and risk management go a long way in helping a trader succeed. Eurotrader teaches about money management and risk management. The research center of this broker is very well educated.

Demo trading could be very effective when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.  I am trading with Forex4you, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:1000 leverage from 1:1 and instant trade execution.

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Forex4you, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

Most amateur traders jump to open big lot size as it brings immense profit. But a big lot size can transform into a bad dream. You can get a margin call. Don't risk more than 2% of your capital. I also used to take big lot and losing money then my account manager from Eurotrader has impacted me to fathom that I was conferring tremendous mistake. The broker also provides low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

Loss is unavoidable. It is common and all traders must accept the fact. However, traders can leverage their trading mistakes and loss. So, in some sense, it is a good thing. Keeping or maintain a journal is the best way to find your mistake from your loss traders. As for me, always maintain a trading journal in my 3 years of a trading career. My broker Eurotrader monthly statement also me to keep this journal.