Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eur-USD - Finding it difficult to hold above 1.45

EURUSD despite trying several times is unable to hold above 1.45 and

again comes down though it has got good support near 1.44,

until it hold above 1.45 decisively bulls look tired.

Still giving nice opportunity to go long near 1.44 and close trade or go short near 1.45.

lol,,, you seem to have missed it now, even the EUR / USD has reached a point 1.4500, it seems they do reach the highest point at 1.5000, we can see from the pivot and resistance line displacement.

I also think it will go higher 1.50 which current situation telling but before there will be may be some break . anyway its better to (i prefer ) still buying when it goes some low .

but now already reach thhe peak and started to breakout. if you still on buy position, surely your account was floating minus, or already have a margin call lo...l XD

I have been trading a childish forex for about 3 year now but ever since i have been trading with EUR/USD it has.nt entered 1.500.

means this is the highest peak point for the EUR / USD over the previous 3 years or even several years earlier. I guess because of the economy are associated with spain that made ​​the EUR rose to its highest point

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it is again above 1.46. Unexpected breaking resistances eur-usd rates moved up recently on friday it managed to closed at 1.4635. The reason for this big hike in rates i feel people were expecting negative bias and so most were short in eur-usd but when they find that it gone up breaking ressitances they started to cover up their positions and that made it to rise higher.