Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fear in trading

Robert M

On 1/28/2021 at 4:47 PM, gds221 said:

Fear in trading is not the most pleasant phenomenon. Getting rid of it is difficult, but necessary. Otherwise, losses simply cannot be avoided.

d16d20dfeacbaa27f9f173c915f8b427.png

It is true that in business, there must be fear and greed, and this must be learned and indeed with the development of the times, now traders can more easily take advantage of simpler facilities and ways of working and indeed every broker provides facilities that can make it easier for traders to trade comfortably and safely, like a platform that can now be used by traders as a place to carry out profitable trades

3 hours ago, gds221 said:

Fear in the process of trading is not the best option. Usually, such feelings lead only to losses, and losses. As for me, this is not the best option for a trader.

Many times it may happen that t he traders start to get a loss in their trading. The best approach is to do such kind of trades that have the lower risks in them.

A successful trader is one who is able to handle losses well, as trading is not just about winning but also losing and capability of handling that loss. It is exactly what I do and get helped by broker like FreshForex, who helps with features like Rebate Program, where I can get upto 20 USD per lot size trade. It not just makes life easier but also helps me perform in best possible way.

nam1ZYL.jpg