Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo trading

Robert M

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo is a very very good tool for learning how to trade without taking any risk.

But you also have to be aware that there are differences between a demo and a real account. Especially in terms of trading psychology - you don't experience the same emotions as on a real account. That's not to say there's anything wrong with trading on a demo account, you just have to be careful when switching over to a real account.

On 2/1/2021 at 8:11 PM, Cairdarsy said:

demo work can always help you in the future, this is a great chance to try yourself and different approaches to work

I completely agree, although the demo is profitable to use in different situations not only for beginners, experienced traders also use the convenience of the demo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Demo account plays very important role, but only if we truly understand the value of it. I believe if we understand how crucial demo account is then we can gain plenty. I am fortunate enough to be with FreshForex broker, as with them, I can operate in much better place and that’s demo.

nam1ZYL.jpg

On 4/7/2021 at 11:42 PM, Gidencenti said:

all the same, not everyone understands that a demo is very important in a trader's work, because you can try both strategies and your own options for work

If we want to make profits from our trades we need to use a Trading strategy that is easy for us and also profitable at the same time.