Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get Profit from Reverse Trades

Anne Morris

Reverse trade is an amazing feature that makes me so astonishing in ForexCopier. You ask yourself how is it possible to make money on copying unprofitable orders? Because when you copy these orders to your account you will get the same losing orders on your side.

But with the help of Forex Trade Copier, I can reverse my trades and turn losing trades into profit. This feature is called “Reverse Mode” and when I enable this feature Forex Copier will copy orders as follows:

* buy order will be copied as sell
* sell order will be copied as buy
* sell Stop order will be copied as buyLimit
* sellLimit order will be copied as buyStop
* buyStop order will be copied as sellLimit
* buyLimit order will be copied as sellStop

• Like 1

Forex is the most unpredictable and fluctuating financial market in the world. I found a great solution to avoid this uncertainty with the help of Forex Copier. The amazing feature is protection against bad trades. It can stop copying OPEN orders if Source account’s equity reaches some level Also, software can stop copying OPEN orders when drawdown percentage reaches a defined level. So, I will be able to save my money in a case where the Source account is not lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

this is good software and really some very useful features these features really missing other trading copier sofwares but forexcopier really solve issues of traders like me which not always follow simple copy trades but use different copier strategies like sometime copy same trades and some time follow reverse trade of signal in master account i will really recommend this software to forex traders

• 3 weeks later...

it us quite an interesting option and is something that is not generally provided. It can be extremely helpful if one knows how to use it.

Reverse trades can be extremely helpful. It surely is not an easy feature but if one is able to understand it correctly, he can easily make profits through it.

This feature provides us with the ability to gain profits by copying even unprofitable trades. I highly appreciate this feature of forex copier!

Forex market being unpredictable, this feature may come in really handy and can help us not only save our money but also get profits.

• 2 weeks later...

Reverse trades has proved a beneficial trait of forex copier

One only needs to invest some time and learn how to use it.

Forex copier has offered something that many platforms don't, which is a huge plus.

One can even benefit from the trades that they think might go the other way!

I have been proven quite lucky and have earned some good profit, thanks to forex copier.