Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex is not scam

The scam is a common fact online. However, forex is one of the best-trading markets and it is not a scam. However, many forex brokers are involved with the scam. They will steal your money or even the whole capital. So, careful with choosing a broker. I recommend Eurotrader. I am trading them since 2015. The broker is regulated and licensed in the forex market. So, it is safe to trade them. 

17 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Forex requires knowledge and experience. But I would not call him a deception.

The more traders understand how forex trading works, the easier it will be to plan it, and indeed forex plans and strategies are needed to be able to make the way of work and trader management better, their efforts and abilities must be done carefully, so that when entering a real account FreshForex is getting bigger profit

The Forex market is a legitimate trading market where the world's currencies are traded. It is not a scam in itself. The Forex market is a 'zero sum' market, which means that for the trader to make a profit, another trader will need to make a loss, the Forex market does not itself add value to the market.

In my opinion, forex is not a scam, but some brokers trick traders and lure them into their scam, which is why regulations came in-to eliminating such brokers.

An experienced trader has the forex knowledge to differentiate between a scammer and a proper broker. Beginners are the ones that fall into scammers trap.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I think people who believe you can't earn money with forex or the concept itself is a scam doesn't know too much about it. Forex itself, of course, is not a scam. There are many companies, though, that scam people, so that's something you should always watch out for.

10 hours ago, Juleenelya said:

if you start working you find yourself on unreliable brokers who throw their clients, then such thoughts appear

Yes, it happens that people run into scams or just generally fail to profit in the beginning. Like many things in the world, forex can be used for unethical purposes, but that doesn't mean there's anything inherently wrong with it.

There are many scam brokers. This is the reason regulation of a broker is very important. Regulation of the broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen Eurotrader which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0 pips, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution as well.