Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Patience is the key to your success

On 2/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, gds221 said:

From  experience, I can say that it is simply not worth considering something as a key to success. For example, the broker from Amarkets became my key to success. The company turned out to be profitable, and I was able to make the desired profit.

I know that those types of Forex traders who are using the Patience in doing their trading can get the required amount of Profits easily :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Patience and discipline are very important things in forex, as a trader, you should apply both. This is done so that traders can be more comfortable and safe in carrying out their trading activities, this is also what I always apply at FreshForex broker.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2023 at 1:13 AM, FXOpen Trader said:

We will need to remain as a Patient traders in this business.

Patience eventually comes all the way when you become a trader. Those who are impatient usually leave the trading market and never be successful trader.

On 3/12/2023 at 5:57 AM, nanamage said:

Trading psychology is an important component in trading success, so at Freshforex I apply a trading plan to avoid being greedy and overconfident.

Psychology hold more 80% in trading success key, there are some opinion like that, the 20% left is technical analysis, a good trading strategy without strong psychology will leading to fail because often violating trading rules.

Patience and never give up in the process is required when anyone want to reach a success, keep learning from all mistake and tries to improve skills to get better than before, and eventually enjoy with the process, we can't enforced success come to us but we must take it.

• 2 months later...

Success in forex cannot be achieved instantly and easily; it requires a process and time. As a trader, it is advisable to continually learn about every aspect of the market and utilize all the facilities provided by your broker. Just like you, I take advantage of forex training facilities offered by FreshForex, which helps me gain a better understanding and maximize my trading efforts.

• 3 weeks later...

You should understand that trading is a long-term endeavour and that you will not become wealthy overnight. Also, it is important to choose the broker you choose to trade with.

Using an older broker like FP Markets that has been in the market for over a decade is good since the invested money is safe because they also have regulation from government bodies such as ASIC.

Forex trading included high-risk high-gain businesses, and nothing instant success in this field, how to become a profitable trader is a process, and need times to learn better, built a good professional mindset if want to treat forex as a long-term business.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 3:38 AM, radex78 said:

Forex trading included high-risk high-gain businesses, and nothing instant success in this field, how to become a profitable trader is a process, and need times to learn better, built a good professional mindset if want to treat forex as a long-term business.

We will need to remain as a patient trader and start getting the required profits from doing our trades into the markets.

• Like 1

Patience and discipline are crucial in forex trading. As a trader, it is important to continuously apply these qualities to ensure a more focused and profitable trading experience. This is also something that I often implement while trading with FreshForex.

• 6 months later...
On 7/3/2023 at 2:13 PM, Namu said:

Patience and discipline are crucial in forex trading. As a trader, it is important to continuously apply these qualities to ensure a more focused and profitable trading experience. This is also something that I often implement while trading with FreshForex.

We will need to develop patience so that we are in a position to do our trading effectively.