Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Patience is the key to your success

11 hours ago, Upoctin said:

Forex trading is a very risky business. If you want to be successful in Forex, you have to test your patience. If you are not patient then it is not possible for you to be a successful trader in Forex. So learn to be patient and don't lose patience if your trade goes in the opposite direction, wait and you will benefit. Remember that patience is the key to success.

We need to keep Patience when we are trading in the Forex markets as we will have to Enter and exit the markets at the correct timings.

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

You are right, patience in investment markets is always an important factor. Good Analytics and up-to-date information can help you win this race. Keep track of your investments and companies that may affect them. For example with a press release https://www.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/maven-announces-new-ceo-ross-levinsohn I saw that there was a new head of the company that has taken over Sports Illustrated and TheStreet and many others

It is very important to choose a good broker in forex trading. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to get a good reward by trading. First of all, as a new trader, you need to choose a good broker. Then you have to practice the demo on the platform of that broker. After practicing the demo for a while, you have to join Real Trading. Proper knowledge about trading is required while trading this demo. It is never possible to make a profit in trading without proper knowledge. I trade under Forex4you broker. Their service is very reliable.

I couldn’t agree with you more, as patience was the biggest key factor of my success in forex market. When I started as beginner I didn’t know too much about forex and broker. So I invest my money on some broker who was providing me a lot bonus. But I lost my whole account after investing. This happened few times but I never give up and after 2-3 years i finally found my perfect broker Eurotrader. I have been trading with them for almost 2 years now. 

Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. A lack of success or progress can almost always be boiled down to a lack of patience. The most basic reason for impatience is a lack of control. Successful traders take the time and patience to get to know the tools that make the winning trades possible. Another crucial aspect of patience is evaluating your winning trades. As your position approaches the take-profit level, you will likely want to close the position and take the profits right away.

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of people think that success is only possible if you are strict in terms of being expert but that’s not reality. If we just do things based on common sense and logical way, you will see success. So this is why we have to work really hard and get things done right. I find it super easy with FreshForex using their low spreads, smooth trading platform and then there is also awesome 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus too, so all this really inspires us.