Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The best server provider in Europe ...

Mybrit

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

Ever since my friend told me about QHoster.com 3 years ago, I haven't had any problem.
Great service, good people.

Would like to add that QHoster.com knows everything about Joomla and how to make the server SING with joy. We run over 100,000 page views per month which is pretty hefty for Joomla. The site always responds quickly, even during peak times and the cost is much less than the solution I had to have with my previous host.

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com shared hosting in India? Is it reliable?
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Thanks.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostforweb.com are resourceful enough to sign up with.

All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...