Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it worth to start way on Forex?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it is worth every penny you invest in this market. I will not tell you lie. I have made my account zero couple of times and even sometimes got scammed by fraud brokers. But if you can pick a good broker like Eurotrader and trade with proper strategy you can recover your invest and also make some profit too. I am a full time trader and I can assure you, this is real.

Yes, Forex is the right decision if you want to earn money online. But here you need to do hard work, have faith in yourself, will have to be confident and positive in bad times. People start enthusiastically but with some loss in being they certainly become negative. Always keep learning attitude and you will go in the long run.

5 hours ago, bearhugs said:

Yes, Forex is the right decision if you want to earn money online. But here you need to do hard work, have faith in yourself, will have to be confident and positive in bad times. People start enthusiastically but with some loss in being they certainly become negative. Always keep learning attitude and you will go in the long run.

When we are trading in the Forex markets we must make sure that we are limiting our losses and this will only help us in earning profits.

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 7:30 PM, gds221 said:

The best option to start trading is a demo account. As for me, this option will really be the most optimal. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I started with a demo account.

I have been using the DEMO trading accounts of the International Forex Broker FXOpen for testing different Trading systems :)

I don't think it's easy to make a profit in Forex. You have to spend time on Forex and anticipate what will happen as a result. Many Forex traders are trading as full-timers even part-timers also. So, in my opinion, forex is a much better-earning source than other market places. I also started as part-time trader in the forex market with Eurotrader. But now I am trading as a full-timer in the market.