Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Understand the market

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/22/2021 at 6:00 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

To be able to understand the market trends we will need to u se our Trading Strategy that is Simple.

Every trader must learn how to analyze trading properly, and indeed at the FXOpen broker, is there a daily analysis facility that traders can use, and in any withdrawal transaction is there a minimum limit to withdraw?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, nanamage said:

In my opinion, using high leverage is very risky, so a trading plan must be prepared properly, and traders must also be able to arrange money management properly, and be disciplined in adding trading skills by attending freshforex online master classes.

I use FXOpen broker, the company offer max leverage 1:500, in my experience as long as we can control discipline to trading plan, using smallest position size 0.01 still included safe trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Although the market movement very dynamic, however as traders need to analyze the market before making any entries, reading news also could gives a clue about possibility the most investors will response the news, news high impact highly influence to currency pair making higher volatility.

• 3 weeks later...

Traders make profit from the forex market, understanding the market is like as understanding your girlfriend, the market is never wrong, you should accept when occur, open new order and then the price move opposite direction, it is not mistake, only the market indeed like that. Protect trading by risk management plan and keep discipline to using strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading the news also good to broaden new insight about forex market, sometimes the currency movement there are correlation between economic condition and not only based on technical view, forex is complex although in practice can trade with simple way.

• 10 months later...
On 3/7/2023 at 5:00 AM, radex78 said:

Reading the news also good to broaden new insight about forex market, sometimes the currency movement there are correlation between economic condition and not only based on technical view, forex is complex although in practice can trade with simple way.

We must make some research so that we are able to understand about the markets and make some trading based decisions.

• 1 month later...

Given the current market conditions and my analysis indicating positive price trends and potential for growth, I would consider buying Bitcoin (BTC) as a trader. However, I would do so cautiously, ensuring that my decision aligns with my risk management strategy and investment objectives. For speculations I prefer to use Hotforex crypto CFDs instead of exchanges

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of bit coin, its doing some crazy moves as of late, will it break the 100k mark this year, but its back to 65 this week lets see. maybe brokers will adapt crypto again. but yeah hotforex of hf markets is really a good broker