Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Understand the market

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Education is important, as this is the foundation of any other knowledge you will acquire in your life. Without education it would be quite tough to survive in this competitive market. So I slightly disagree with you. Yes may be there are some traders who might be successful with a lot of curriculum knowledge or degree. But exception can not be an example. Learning from your mistake is necessary here as I also got scammed few times with fraud broker. Now I am trading with Eurotrader like you. They are quite promising than any other broker.

16 hours ago, Fedra Bianchi said:

Education is important, as this is the foundation of any other knowledge you will acquire in your life. Without education it would be quite tough to survive in this competitive market. So I slightly disagree with you. Yes may be there are some traders who might be successful with a lot of curriculum knowledge or degree. But exception can not be an example. Learning from your mistake is necessary here as I also got scammed few times with fraud broker. Now I am trading with Eurotrader like you. They are quite promising than any other broker.

b4142235f0027153eda4e34680a68af2.png

Of course, by continuing to really pay attention to the education provided by the broker, of course it will be one that can help us achieve everything easily, therefore the facilities and services provided by the broker must be done properly so that it makes it easier for us to gain big profits

• 1 month later...

The importance of the Forex market can be understood by studying its role in a country's economy. The foreign exchange market primarily exists for catering to the currency needs of exporters, importers, and travelers. Unlike equity markets, the currency market is not an investor-oriented market. Hence understanding the currency pairs is equally important. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Understanding the market is important, but it is only a small part of becoming a successful trader. You also have to know a lot about trading psychology, analysis and strategies, because these will be the things that serve as a basis for your future success. Then, of course, comes practice.