Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading strategy

On 1/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, Vaabum said:

Now there are so many strategies for work that it is not so difficult to choose the right option for yourself. The main thing is to be able to work with this strategy.

Another thing that can help decide on a trading strategy is looking at one's lifestyle, more exactly the amount of time they can put into trading regularly and what timeframe fits the way their brain works.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, nanamage said:

We should not forget about fundamental analysis and the Freshforex economic calendar, so we really have to be updated with political news between the countries concerned so that we can determine good open positions and can generate profits.

This is a very useful thread, actually. I also use a similar rubric for work, only with the ExpertOption broker.

On 8/27/2022 at 1:16 AM, Vaabum said:

This is a very useful thread, actually. I also use a similar rubric for work, only with the ExpertOption broker.

There are many things that must be considered in this forex trading business, and you also have to learn and practice a lot, so that you can better understand all how forex trading works. And I want to ask is this ExpertOption broker really safe?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/17/2023 at 5:27 AM, radex78 said:

Martingale trading strategy is extremely risky, rarely traders able making profit for long term working based martingale, I don't like this trading strategy working like as revenge to the market because traders multiply lot size in every step when getting loss. 

We will need to learn and use such kind of a trading based system that is more profitable for us.