Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading strategy

Risk is a part of Forex trading. It is never possible to be a successful trader without covering the risk. A trader who cannot manage risk never gets a good reward from trading. I use a 1: 2 risk-reward in every trade. And always open trades at 2% risk. To maintain the risk, I enlist the help of Forex4you brokers. The service system of this broker is much better. They help all traders with their services.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A knowledgeable trader never trades emotionally. They always trade according to discipline. It is not possible to trade well without a plan in trading. Many traders sit in front of the platform and get busy trading which is never acceptable in trading. There will be a loss in trading so those who will trade by maintaining this loss will be known as knowledgeable traders. And these knowledgeable traders always maintain a positive mindset. I learn many things about trading from my broker Forex4you.

Forex is one of the riskiest markets in the world. 90% traders lose money in trading. Traders can even lose their whole capital overnight. So, trade carefully. You can even manage your risk easily. As for me, I only take 2% risk per trade. I started trading with only $50 in Eurotrader. I recommend new trader should start trading in demo account first.

The analysis is important in the forex market. It gives a high probability to predict the right decision. There are two types of analysis in the market. Technical and fundamental. Some traders ignore fundamental analysis and trade with only technical analysis. Both analyses are equally important in trading. My broker give me all kinds of the necessary information about the market which help in my analysis.

Proper knowledge is required to be a good trader. Because without proper knowledge it is never possible to achieve success in trading. As a trader, I always try to gain knowledge. That knowledge helps me a lot to make a consistent profit. I have gained trading knowledge from many more sites, including Eurotrader brokers. That education is helping me to succeed.

3 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

Proper knowledge is required to be a good trader. Because without proper knowledge it is never possible to achieve success in trading. As a trader, I always try to gain knowledge. That knowledge helps me a lot to make a consistent profit. I have gained trading knowledge from many more sites, including Eurotrader brokers. That education is helping me to succeed.

Of course all of that requires knowledge and also ability in management, traders have to learn a lot and try to run good trading, especially in the forex trading business, what must be done is always understand how it works and its management, especially the education given by every broker like FreshForex.

9 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Often speaking, there are no universal methods that in any case guarantee profit.

9438fe553b322c1e726fda8b5d8f76d0.png

everything must be in accordance with the trading plan and preparation of the trader must pay attention to the facilities and education provided by trading to make trading more understandable, the management controlled by the trader must be maximized in order to make trading more profitable with FreshForex broker and take advantage of promos and bonuses provided

14 hours ago, gds221 said:

Choosing the right strategy plays a very important role for the trader. As for me, this is a big part of the success in this industry.

142cb7906f185d1a0afa0cfcb4ff916c.png

There are many ways and strategies that can be used by traders from the existing facilities and services at the broker, such as demo accounts and demo contests besides that traders can understand some of the education to be used as a way to maximize trading ability to make it more profitable, so by providing promos and the bonus can help traders maximize their trading funds to be bigger

Proper money management and risk management should be done in order to make a consistent profit in Forex trading. And trading should be done compounding. This will consistently grow your account. Many traders try to make more profit without learning anything and as a result lose and lose the account. So every trader should trade by maintaining discipline and plan.