Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading strategy

On 11/17/2020 at 10:44 AM, maspluto said:

training and learning must be able to be carried out properly by traders, this is used so that traders can be maximized in improving their existing skills, profits, and experience and have the opportunity to become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

of course the training and education that is on tradints must be done well, so that traders can understand how to do it, because of that all brokers have the facilities available, and at the Tickmill broker can traders take advantage of some promos and bonuses given to make their business more well, and what are the limitations of the trader's withdrawal transactions when making a profit

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When trading in Forex market which has become biggest currency exchange market we the trader need to trust the broker. But every broker is not safe for us. There are many scam brokers so very carefully we need to pick up the right trading broker. Forex4you is my trading broker who is a highly regulated and licensed broker in this world. They ensure higher security of funding in their platform.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, gds221 said:

For many people, trading has become a really good method for earning money. With the right approach, this option can bring very good money.

from the broker itself, traders can take advantage of several methods and education that can be used and learned in trading, this is one that must be done properly, the efforts and efforts of a trader must be made in order to understand and learn how it works, its management and control must be maximized , because the FreshForex broker also provides promos and facilities, such as attractive cashback for traders

Forex is an online trading market which becomes more popular in 2020 due to the Covid-19 lockdown. People become more interested in earning money from home. So, forex is the best option. A new trader just needs to spend time to learn trading and practice trading in a demo account with a broker. Almost all broker like Eurotrader offers a free demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex traders required broker to trade in the market. Without a broker it is impossible to trade in the forex market. Trading with right broker is essential. Many traders often face bad broker and lose money due to the broker services like high spreads, requote, commission etc. However, my broker provides lowest spreads and execute my trade without any commission.

The forex market may be complex. But you have to find a smart way to make money from it. Maintain a trading journal is helpful to identify your mistake and weakness in forex trading. New traders should invest small. The broker often provides micro or cent accounts. Like Eurotrader offers micro with only $50. You can trade psychology by trading in this type of account.

A good trader defines as who make consistent profit in forex market. It is hard to do but not impossible. Traer need proper knowledge and skill to consistent profit in trading. It is also easily achievable. There are lot of way to learn forex trading. As for me, I learned forex trading from free educational course.

You have to believe in yourself and trade. Most traders start trading without a test of patience. They should trade with patience. Trading in compliance with proper risk and money management. New traders are more likely to lose from Forex. Because their mindset is very low. They want to earn a lot of money in a few days. Most traders lose because of their risk-reward, money management, a trading plan is nothing good. I am a trader of Forex4you. They are very supportive and helpful