Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading strategy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Now there are so many strategies for work that it is not so difficult to choose the right option for yourself. The main thing is to be able to work with this strategy.

In the business of Forex trading we need to make use of such kind of Trading strategies that can start giving us a good income from our trading.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2021 at 3:23 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

In the business of Forex trading we need to make use of such kind of Trading strategies that can start giving us a good income from our trading.

well, in order to understand for yourself which option works and which does not, they need to be tested and studied, and many do not do this

Our strategy has to be very wisely done. A lot of people just want to get success overnight, but this is not an easiest of things. This is where we got to watch carefully. And I do just that which is easier too thanks to FreshForex broker. It’s one truly happening company with plenty benefits. I truly love their low spreads, fast execution of trades and several such features, it makes my life so simpler.

Da1bZrW.jpg

On 3/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, Vaabum said:

Before I start working with any strategy, I try to test it. I usually test on the demo account of the broker ExpertOption, and I consider this option quite adequate.

We need to remember that if we are trading with the help of a Reliable Trading Strategy then we will be able to earn the Profits.

• 2 weeks later...

all the same, you can find a lot of strategies now, but which of them work - a small part, but I think the choice of a broker is more important, with this moment many make mistakes and then lose their money, but I advise you to try yourself with Amarkets, a good option for all traders with reliable and fast payments

I strongly believe that we should firstly focus on having good plans before making investment, as it makes no difference to how much we invest and all that things if we don’t know how to utilize things, so firstly we need to understand that. It’s also vital to understand our strengths, as only than we can pick up for better work. I do it all nicely through FreshForex broker due to their mighty 101% bonus on deposit which is ideal setup for investment and is something that keeps me entirely comfortable and at ease with working and it really helps when our mind is at peace since we can maintain discipline and create better plans and strategies to work out.

The most important thing for a strategy is to check the profitability of a particular strategy on a demo account. I usually check the profitability of the strategy on the demo account of the Amarkets broker, and so far this variation suits me perfectly.

19 hours ago, Ralph said:

There are several forex strategies, and if used right, a trader can make a consistent profit in it.

I trade using the inside bar strategy, which is not that complicated and mostly used by beginners.

We will need to use such type of a trading strategy that is easy for us to understand and use in doing our trades.

• 1 year later...
On 4/4/2021 at 12:22 AM, gds221 said:

I usually test strategies for working on a demo broker account from Amarkets. As for me, then for work it is quite an interesting and worthy option.

Is it true that at AMarkets cannot use scalping techniques? Or is there a term and conditions?