Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Start Trading with an Old Forex Broker

When looking for a broker as a newbie, stay away from brokers that are just starting out. Such brokers are out to make money desperately to keep up with maintenance fees. So they might even make you lose your money or may hunt your stop loss every time. They might even cancel your profits with excuses. So be very careful.

Make sure the broker you use has been around for at least 5 years with good reputation.

Tenkofx broker has been existing for 9 years and still able to maintain a good reputation. They offer high leverage, low spread for scalping. This is an ECN/NDD broker. This is my broker and this is my advice to your all. I also know about Oanda, been around for more than 8 years and still not bad, although they have declined in quality but still good broker to use. use the old brokers.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the choice of broker is not good, it is not possible to increase the profit. Brokers help a trader to succeed a lot. If someone makes a mistake in liking this thing, he will never be able to make a profit. It is best to use an old broker. Because there is less chance of cheating in old brokers. I am familiar with one such broker whose name is Eurotrader Broker. The broker always cooperates with his clients.

• 3 months later...

I prefer trading with an old broker because they are much more reliable, which is why I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC regulated broker that has been available for over 15 years.

Their spreads and slippage are lower when compared to other brokers like ICM and pepperstone.

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You have to choose a reliable broker for trading. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. There are many scam brokers in the forex market. If you trade with a scam broker then you can't earn profits from the forex market. After much research, I found a reliable broker Forex4you. They are very reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.