Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Start Trading with an Old Forex Broker

8 hours ago, Namu said:

The most important thing in the forex trading business is to understand all how forex trading works and choose the right broker. So that later you can trade properly and correctly. But is the ExpertOption broker really guaranteed safe for traders?

I have been working with this broker for several years now. I can say from my own experience that the safety of work is at the level. I quite get the desired result and do not worry about my money.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main reason most traders prefer older brokers is because they have been active in forex for a longer time, which makes them reliable.

It is also important to read reviews before trading them, because not all are good. If you are looking for an older broker, I can suggest FP Markets, an older broker that has been active since 2005.

I do agree that older brokers are reliable because of experience, but it also depends on the trading conditions and should be suitable according to the trader's trading style.

FP Markets is an older broker that has been in forex since 2005, and I use it for scalping because of its lower spreads, commission cost, and fast execution speed.

• 2 weeks later...

It is important to understand that it is more important to start working with a broker that is reliable and will not let you down. I think this aspect is more important. At least, I chose a broker from ExpertOption for work and I am satisfied with my choice.

The forex market is open 24 hours 5 days a week, giving all traders the opportunity to trade anytime, and forex is an online based business, we can trade anywhere and we can work from home, and is a long-term business that must be run properly, also we must learn a lot, and most importantly should choose a trusted broker like Freshforex.

For professional traders choose the broker is important for long term business in making money from financial market, regulated broker is matter to choose secured company  and low cost trading, FXOpen is the old broker and regulated on three jurisdiction Australia, UK and Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Broker is a very important factor in forex. As a trader, you must choose the right broker, so that trading activities can run smoothly and comfortably. One more thing, does this FXOpen broker provide forex training and education facilities to traders?

11 hours ago, Namu said:

Broker is a very important factor in forex. As a trader, you must choose the right broker, so that trading activities can run smoothly and comfortably. One more thing, does this FXOpen broker provide forex training and education facilities to traders?

Agree, that's why I would strongly recommend to prefer FCA regulated brokers as they are forced to play fair or otherwise they will lose access to key markets, so there is a strong incentive to adhere to the rules. One good example of such broker is Hotforex. 

On 10/31/2022 at 8:07 AM, Namu said:

There are so many resources to learn forex trading, FXOpen besides provides good trading condition also gives opportunity for their all client to take part in contest to get real prize, education can be obtained by fxopenforum dot com where each country has own directory. Reading from FXOpen blog, learn from videos in youtube  etc.

I currently trade with an old forex broker known as FP Markets, they have been in the forex business since 2005 with regulations from ASIC & CYSEC.

It has been over a year trading with them, and so far I have never come across any issues, the spreads are stable even when the market conditions are volatile.

• 2 weeks later...

First time looking the broker, trader will make research and reason why they interest to choose the broker. Choosing old broker included one reason trader using the service because assumed old broker more reliable and safe, grateful I choose FXOpen so far still become legit broker.