Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Start Trading with an Old Forex Broker

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trade with an old broker, FP Markets, and I have not faced any issues like being deceived or anything.

FP Markets have been active for over a decade, and I've been trading with them for nine months and did not face any issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

On 5/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, Vaabum said:

I think no one is surprised, but the old brokers can also cheat. This is far from an indicator of reliability...

Indeed, unfortunately sketchy things come to light from time to time even with companies that are considered reputable. At the same time, it makes sense to favour brokers that have been around for a while - they are probably more liquid and less likely to be exit scams.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, gds221 said:

In my opinion, it is more correct to start working with a reliable broker. This is exactly the aspect that is really important to consider.

I am doing my Forex trading with the Reliable and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)

They have been in the business for more than 10 Years.

On 6/20/2021 at 3:13 AM, Vaabum said:

As for me, it is better to start working with a reliable broker, and not with an old broker. For example, I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, and this option seemed very interesting to me.

there are many ways a trader works that it is necessary to understand all the facilities that have been provided in their management to make trading at the FreshForex broker easier, so understand all the facilities correctly such as a  300% deposit bonus 

https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable_forex_bonus200.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 2:17 AM, gds221 said:

As for me, this is far from the most important aspect. As an example - I work with a broker from Amarkets. It's not the oldest broker, but I got great results.

If we want to do our trading and get the required amount of profits then we will need to use a Balanced Trading system.