Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

No deposit bonus from brokers. Any suggestions?

boltushkin

Bonus from a broker usually has certain rules and not all beginners easily can fulfill all rules to be eligible to withdraw a profit bonus, when beginners are interested to take a bonus with no deposit even in big numbers, better check and make sure the term and conditions are easy.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a better option: instead of searching for brokers that provide bonuses, it is better to use a broker that can have an advantage during trading. For instance, I use FP Markets mainly for scalping since the spreads drop to 0.0 pips in EURUSD and the commission is $3 per lot, which is lower than most ECN brokers I have come across.

The key success in forex trading is has profitable trading strategy, how to becomes profitable trader is not easy at all, it depends to the skill of traders, I see in the contest FTC 2023 forexcup.com the first rank accumulated profit more than 500%, meanwhile he ever god 600%, it is means result from trading is unstable, sometimes up and down like the chart itself. 

Bonus no deposit attract many newbies to start using the platform trading, however, they need to learn the term and condition to be eligible to withdraw a bonus, often a number of bonus is just tricky because need to make a certain deposit and fulfill certain position size to be eligible withdraw profit bonus.

It is better to avoid trading with brokers that provide bonuses because bonus brokers have a catch to obtain the bonus, and some use it as a method to scam and lure in new traders.

Using regulated brokers such as CMC or FP Markets is a better option because they have regulation from govt bodies and provide robust trading conditions.

I do not mind if the broker does not provide any bonuses because I look for good trading conditions and reliability, like at FP Markets.

The commission cost is lower at $3 per lot, with spreads starting at 0.1 pips, and since it is regulated by ASIC, they adhere to strict capital requirements, so there is no room to worry about the money.

I do not mind if the broker does not provide any bonuses because I look for good trading conditions and reliability, like at FP Markets.

The commission cost is lower at $3 per lot, with spreads starting at 0.1 pips, and since it is regulated by ASIC, they adhere to strict capital requirements, so there is no room to worry about the money.

• 3 weeks later...

Read the term and conditions before taking a bonus as your main goal to join the broker, many new traders fall into the trap because of misunderstanding, sometimes the broker offers a fantastic bonus but to make money from its bonus very very difficult because needs filled all tasks provided.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

becarefull of these no deposit bonuses, not all are in you advantage, though im not sure if HFM still offers a 30 no deposit, these most of the time are simply used to test the live markets. and i usualy trade with no bonuses