Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pmbtc.io --- fast professional simple operation PM to BTC BCH LTC etc instant exchanger

home.thumb.PNG.6e8322d9b1557553629589627f98177e.PNG

Who we are?
pmbtc.io is a simple operation PM to BTC BCH LTC etc instant exchanger. pmbtc.io rose to popularity due to its commitment to deliver the best user experience and customer service and the excellent rating on Trust Pilot reflects it.

What do we offer?
Exchange Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, LiteCoin, PMUSD, PMEUR, and many other cryptocurrencies instantly

Why choose us?
pmbtc.io is very fast instant exchanger, it is more professional and with simple operation, it support API access too, good and quick customer support 24/7.

Features:
No registration or account needed to exchange crypto
pmbtc.io is a non-custodial service, we neither hold nor store your crypto
Exchange crypto with both Best rate and Fixed rate.
24/7 Customer support
Instant exchange
API access
Start of work: 2018/05

Exchange type

Perfect Money($) to Bitcoin

Perfect Money($) to Bitcoin Cash

Perfect Money($) to Litecoin

Perfect Money(€) to Bitcoin

Perfect Money(€) to Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin to Perfect Money($)

Bitcoin to Perfect Money(€)

Litecoin to Perfect Money($)

You can be sure that will get the best rates in the market for all your transactions. pmbtc follows the customer-first policy and strives the deliver the best service to all our customers. 

How to reach us?
Official website - https://pmbtc.io/
Email – admin@pmbtc.io
Online chat ICQ - 746985698

We will add more payment systems in future in order to make our exchange site best.

• 1 month later...

Already for the 4th day they do not process the application and do not make a return on the exchange, referring to the fact that I violated something!
What can be violated by creating and paying for an application? What are you there? Fulfill exchange commitments!

9 hours ago, pinstan said:

Already for the 4th day they do not process the application and do not make a return on the exchange, referring to the fact that I violated something!
What can be violated by creating and paying for an application? What are you there? Fulfill exchange commitments!

Just send me your Order ID here, let's see who lies.lol

On 11/3/2020 at 12:55 AM, pinstan said:

Lol, you never contact me or public the order ID untill now, where are you, liar, scammer. why you do this to me? why you decry me?