Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ECN Accounts

pipdmt

ECN account is your access to trading directly on the interbank market with superfast instantaneous execution. We know how important quick order processing is and offer all our clients direct trading with a perfect speed. Enjoy your ECN trade!

Make yourself impressed with the speed of ECN trading:
0,3 seconds is the quickest click by mouse
0,1 seconds is the speed of blink
0,05 seconds is the execution time on ECN accounts from FreshForex

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ECN broker is the best as they have most reduced spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in every practical sense resolute. A terrible can hit your stop calamity by expanding the spreads intentionally. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid outlook. Scalping is the most exceedingly stunning foe to new traders. I trade on Eurotrader broker, an ECN broker that has very low spread and flexible leverage from 1:1 to 1:500. It's very scalping friendly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is very important to choose a broker. If the broker does not provide you with the right services, you will never succeed in trading. Many brokers will tell you to enter the market by showing many temptations. But you will know about them and then join them. I found a lot of Eurotrader brokers when I was trading new. This broker is always ready to cooperate with me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ECN accounts provide good spreads and have direct access to trading on the interbank market, and the execution is also good.

I currently trade with an ecn pricing broker FP Markets, and in my experience, I can say their spreads are lower with faster execution speed.