pipdmt

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 10:25 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

Does Tickmill have an ECN account or not?

• 4 months later...

In my opinion, ECN accounts are better for currency trading because most ECN brokers, like ICM, CMC, and FP Markets, provide some of the lowest spreads.

I use FP Markets raw ECN account that has spreads of 0 pips, mostly in EURUSD, and these brokers have a secured account with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

On 2/11/2022 at 2:01 PM, AndrewJ said:

In my opinion, ECN accounts are better for currency trading because most ECN brokers, like ICM, CMC, and FP Markets, provide some of the lowest spreads.

I use FP Markets raw ECN account that has spreads of 0 pips, mostly in EURUSD, and these brokers have a secured account with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.