Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxclearing.com - Chance to earn $1 [under construction]

juzfinal

This is my answer for new round:

To get your birthday gift as mentioned in the site you need to deposit $1,000 or more to your new or existing trading account and on the day of your birthday, simply tell FXC you want your birthday gift.

Note: This promotion is only for accounts without bonuses already added in the past.

My LR ID: U0639408

Thanks!

Deposit $1,000 or more to your new or existing trading account. The twist is you dont need to keep this amount deposited in your account, but it is withdrawable immediately.

On the day of your birthday, simply tell admin/support of fxclearing.com that you want your birthday gift.

LR : U7552528

Note: Though i am replying lately - but i can see that none of the above replies highlights the most important fact that this deposit is withdrawal immediately and it is not mandatory to keep this 1000$ in your account for any specific period, you can withdraw even moments after the3 deposit.

My answer:

The introducing brokers' commission for NDD Classic accounts is fixed 0.3 pip per lot.

ATTENTION: IB Commission for NDD Classic account is counted and added manually, once a month, in the beginning of the month for the previous month. It is the responsibility of an IB to calculate his own IB Commission on the NDD Classic account and provide his calculations to support@fxclearing.com within the first 5 days of the month.

LR ID: U0639408

Thanks!

My answer:

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

Expert Advisors are very flexible pieces of software that can take any information into account that is available on the metatrader platform. They are written in their own proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes Language Version 4(MQL4).

Expert Advisors free you from routine manual trading routines. They are advanced automated trading systems able to automatically analyze current market situations, open/close positions and place/modify/delete orders.

The Advisor can not only inform you about market conditions which fit your criteria for buying or selling, but also makes trades autonomously, without the trader's participation.

LR ID: U0639408

Thanks!

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

Expert Advisors are very flexible pieces of software that can take any information into account that is available on the metatrader platform. They are written in their own proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes Language Version 4(MQL4).

U1996517

• 3 weeks later...