Goodmood

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with wordpress
3) suports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting solutions? Reliable or not?

thx for your help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I literally transferred my windows vps to an excellent hosting https://hostovita.pl/windows-vps/ for literally a year. And here for me there were several key points. Firstly, the capacity allows you to expand the server itself and the number of clients connected to it literally in a few clicks, and secondly, the price is the quality of the placement itself. Well, thirdly, adequate technical support. For a year now I have no complaints about them at all, and I don't even want to remember the old hosting with eternal bugs and server crashes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with wordpress
3) suports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on Obhost.net SSDVPS hosting solutions? Reliable or not?

thx for your help

Good day. As for me, the one that meets the requirements of the security and ease of integration of almost any VPS for me is https://hostovita.pl/vps/. I already place more than one project on their hosting and there have been no complaints from clients for a couple of years. I take into account that stability is important for them and they have never reported that the servers are offline, then I think that this is the best praise for hosting) Well, the technical support is very responsive and always helps if it is in their competence. One nuance hosting is Polish, and go straight to English, otherwise for the first time I was even at a loss where I ended up)

• 2 weeks later...

As I know, Hostforweb.com is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.