All Pips

Cheap VPS hosting services ?

Goodmood

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.

My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I am fully satisfied using Libertyvps.net feature-rich VPS hosting services. I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts.

The customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything and they offered me a good hosting fit for my sites.

Well, exmasters.com web hosting is a top of my recommendation, features are unique and everything has been great.
They are easy to work with. Customer support is available 24/7 - this makes them preferable. Basically, I created the account with a new domain ... as I usually do (so I'm sure nothing goes wrong ... as it's usually automated).

Try VPS deals from reliable hosts: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.

They are the best hosting service providers ever. Their customer support is really what makes them so amazing. Very helpful and quick response to problems. Solutions are simple and effective. Always knowledgeable, always available, always reliable. Super amazing 24 hours live support!

To those who have bad things to say about hostforweb.com VPS hosting can take a flying leap because support is quick and more than knowledgeable, they go out of their way with products that they have never even heard of before and they give guys with an average budget, like mine, a chance to compete with the larger companies.

For those webmasters, who are looking for reliable SSD VPS Hosting, Hostforweb.com is the BEST Solution.

HostForWeb, Inc is New York's premier hosting provider, providing reliable, scalable solutions for customers of all sizes and services. We started this company with one goal in mind: to provide reliable hosting solutions paired with excellent customer service.

CHECK OUT Hostforweb SSD VPS – Linux Virtual Private Servers :

SSDVPS-1 ==> MANAGED VPS
Storage - 100GB SSD
Bandwidth - 2TB
RAM - 2GB
Price per month - $39.95 On sale — Save 30%

SSDVPS-2 ==> MANAGED VPS
Storage - 120GB SSD
Bandwidth - 4TB
RAM - 4GB
Price per month - $59.95 On sale — Save 30%

SSDVPS-3 ==> MANAGED VPS
Storage - 150GB SSD
Bandwidth - 6TB
RAM - 6GB
Price per month - $79.95 On sale — Save 30%

SSDVPS-4 ==> MANAGED VPS
Storage - 200GB SSD
Bandwidth - 8TB
RAM - 8GB
Price per month - $99.95 On sale — Save 30%

Why CHOOSE US?

• Powerful Hardware - Most powerful platform for VPS
  • Free cPanel/WHM - Best control panel installed
  • Pure SSD Storage - 100% SSD powered hosting
  • Security First - Optimized and hardened setup
  • VPS Manager - Analyze, Reboot, Manage VPS
  • WordPress, Joomla, more - Optimized for WP and other APPS
  • Backups Included - Unlike others, restore is free
  • 30-Day Money Back - No questions asked
  • True Managed Hosting - Others Charge, We Don't
  • 2 IPs Free - Up-to 16 IPs available

Contact information:
Mailing/Remittance Address: HostForWeb, 56 Leonard Street Suite 21A-East, New York, NY 10013
For more contact details, visit: https://www.hostforweb.com/support/support.php

With HostForWeb's web hosting services, you’ll have industry leading performance, security, capability and fault tolerance working for you. We know you deserve the best for your hosting, so why not pick us?

When I contacted support team, they told me all the steps how to host my website. So, the main advantage of using https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php  hosting service is that I have never had real problems to solve, or if there appeared some problems, well-trained support staff always assisted me to get rid of them. Uptime is good, my site is always up.

I have many web sites hosted at several providers Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting is one of the best.

They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!
Well done guys!