Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good after a month of loss, but when profit come in!

pipdmt

before one month this broker nice when profit they change condition 

hi i am trading cmtrading since 1 month before this broker very nice when time to deposite ,.when i am start profit this broker sudden he change condition make exeutition delay and worst part they increase spread on cfd i am complaint many time but nobody listen and now this broker distub my ib and blackmail he complaint many time about spread wide but nobody listen so last i need to come here and put my review so i hope they listen and help us and my ib,,.

There are so people who remain busy the whole day with their regular work. But without their regular income, they want to earn more. For that kind of people, forex is the best way to earn. Many people do forex as their part time job. It is very profitable business for anyone who has knowledge about this .

I am also a trader. I always try to earn money from this market consistently. I am trading with Forex4you. They are really wonderful. They provide all kind of facilities to me. They provide low spreads and maximum leverage, which helps me to make more money.

• 2 years later...