Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Satoshi Clicker - satoshi-clicker.io

Hyipmasterorg

I am not owner/admin.

Satoshi Clicker

About the project

What is Satoshi Clicker?
Satoshi Clicker is an exciting combo of a Bitcoin faucet and the classic game Cookie Clicker. If you remember, in Cookie Clicker you had to click on a big cookie to get new cookies and then buy assets with them. Satoshi Clicker is much better: you get real satoshis instead!
What is a Bitcoin faucet?
A Bitcoin faucet is a website where you earn small amounts of Bitcoin for performing simple actions. Satoshi Clicker is a completely new kind of faucet: instead of watching boring ads or filling forms, you can earn BTC for playing a fun game!
What is a satoshi?
Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. Each BTC is divided into 100 million satoshis.
How does the game work?
Satoshi Clicker is an incremental game, just like the classic Cookier Clicker. Your task is to click on the big satoshi in order to mine new satoshis until you collect enough to make a deposit. The deposit will produce even more satoshis, which you can use to make more deposits, and so on. Alternatively, you can save time by making a new deposit from your Bitcoin wallet.
How can I collect more satoshis?
To accrue satoshis faster, you’ll need a deposit. There are two ways to get a deposit: 1) Keep clicking on the big satoshi until you collect enough; 2) Deposit some BTC from your regular Bitcoin wallet. Once you have a deposit, you’ll be getting many more satoshis every day! With those profits, you can buy another deposit, then another etc. The longer you play, the more you earn.
How much will I earn?
This depends on your level. Level 1 is free, but you can only earn 5,000 satoshis a day. Starting from Level 2, your profits will get higher and higher.
Can I try it for free?
Yes, we have a 100% free beginner level that lets you earn up to 5,000 satoshis in 24 hours.

Earn 200% on Your Deposit
 Minimal withdrawal 0.000001₿
 Withdrawal processing time: up to 10 minutes
Referral Program  - 15%
Payment systems: Bitcoin

Join   here

I am in !

tx/e5e35864f7e87d662818c14f343ed4bafcbbf9a6e5539b36d4cf7c274ac5c440
0.015 BTC