Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Autosurf.co - autosurf.co

anne

Im not an admin as probably all understand by now..

Plans

Surf rate: 0.5:1

Min Cashout: can not cashout

Commissions (1st level): 1%

Maximum Surf Sites : 10 Sites/Day

Maximum Ads Sites : 1 Site

Active Members ,Upgraded

Min Cashout: $1

Commissions (1st level): 4%

Minimum Surf Sites to earn: 10 Pages

Maximum Surf Sites : 20 Sites/Day

Maximum Ads Sites : 2 Sites

Min Purchase : $3

Each Unit Costs : $3

Duration 10 days

VIP Members

Min Cashout: $1

Commissions (1st level): 8%

2nd,3rd .. Level Commissions: 3%

Minimum Surf Sites to earn: 10 Pages

Maximum Surf Sites : 35 Sites/Day

Maximum Ads Sites : 2 Sites

Min Purchase : $501

Each Unit Costs : $3

Ok and the site stats:

Running Days 32

Total Members 459

Active Members 204

Members Online 2

Total Deposits $38217

Total Active Deposits $23601

Total Withdraw $15060.59

My thoughts...

Ive joined this today with deposit for 1 unit in upgraded member. So spended $3.00. The min cashout is $1.00 so i need to wait 4 days before I can cashout. I upgraded and yet after some hours my upgrade do not show in my account. And I do not want to surf before it shows. Sended them a support ticket that has not yet been answered. Im not worried yet I know it depends on the timezone. There is a contact telephone number on the homepage to. And the forum is showing a lot of people getting paid. So thats not a big issue either. Ill update on my issue when I get an response.

I got a fast response and my account is adjusted. Heads up all, dont panic if the upgrade dont show in the account. After LR maintenance there is some glitch and the upgrades dont show directly. The admin is looking into it.

and the link

http://autosurf.co/

Has paying stats in 3 different monitor sites.

Ive surfed my 2 first days. And all is fine so far. Got an email this morning that payments for yesterdays requests has been paid. So they are up to date and also the rate us sites having good votes. Finded them also in talkgold and there people write they are getting paid. For now im pretty confident.

Ill update when I have my first payout if nobody else havent

:P

the Cashout is done via alertpay or paypal or LR? they have low minimum payout $1, but what time you can take to reach it? 0.5:1 surf ratio for free member is low but not bad. do you have any payment proof for this site?

Its only alertpay and Liberty that i think you can cashout thru. Well the surf ratio you mention is in the free memberplan. Meaning you cant cashout... The time it will take me to payout is 4 days on my $3.00. Its 11% a day for 10 days. But i was thinking cash out $1.00 and leave 0.32 in my account, next time after 4 days the same leave 0.32. In that way I will have a cashout after ten days .Meaning 0.64 in account and the 2 surfdays 0.66 so I can cashout the 10 day too. Or Ill be stuck with 0.66 and need to wait 2 days extra for a cashout on them when and if I start next cycle.

No payment proof yet, need 2 more surfdays.

:)

Investment Plans

Daily Withdrawal Packages (No principal back)

Standard Package - 11.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $3.00 - $99.00

Roi: 11.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Professional Package (1) - 11.5% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $102.00 - $225.00

Roi: 11.5% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Professional Package (2) - 13.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $228.00 - $498.00

Roi: 13.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

VIP Package - 17.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $501.00 - $3000.00

Roi: 17.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Top Investors Package - 21.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $3003.00 - $12000.00

Roi: 21.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Automatic Withdrawal Package - 63.00% after 21 Days (Principal back)

Investment range: $99.00 - $3000.00

Roi: 3.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Investment Plans

Daily Withdrawal Packages (No principal back)

Standard Package - 11.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $3.00 - $99.00

Roi: 11.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Professional Package (1) - 11.5% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $102.00 - $225.00

Roi: 11.5% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Professional Package (2) - 13.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $228.00 - $498.00

Roi: 13.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

VIP Package - 17.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $501.00 - $3000.00

Roi: 17.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Top Investors Package - 21.00% Daily for 10 Days

Investment range: $3003.00 - $12000.00

Roi: 21.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Automatic Withdrawal Package - 63.00% after 21 Days (Principal back)

Investment range: $99.00 - $3000.00

Roi: 3.00% / daily

1 Unit = $3.00

Ok so I answered your questions for nothing. Im not even going to argue. This was silly. I think people can take a look and read , i hope they are ciúrious enough to at least check a site...........

If you had readed my post thru properly, The FIRST one, and third one, you would see what i wrote is what you writed again, and asked for......except for the plans roi

And i also wrote site stats yesterday

:blink:

I've seen this new autosurf and it looks promising too. I think I will try and explore this site. I guess I can risk my $3 and it would only be at risk in 10 days.

Wait I asked for my first cashout today. Dont invest at least until I can show they really do pay. So we dont risk both of us :)

I ll make a payment proof when the money land in my Liberty reserve.

Next program you start hexeduser, and I wait until you get paid ;)

Latest news

Got paid, see payment proof in the right place

:D

My little news. I asked for my second payout today. Have 3 surfing days to go. And now I readed on the site that you can upgrade directly from your account balance. So there is no need to cashout and then invest again. If all go ok, i will try this after my 3th cycle

Meaning 20 days more for me...Im a careful person and in this way i take away a little of my loosses in case they go down.

But for now you can call me a happy surfer here :D

Asked for my last payout today.

Im finished with my first round in here. Im going for one more tomorrow if all goes fine with my payout.

I have to say its been very smooth. And the site is still gaining members.

Soon its december but i think i have at least one more upgrade before i feel it could be dangerous.

Just maybe its one autosurf that will survive christmas.

the script is so good and the protection there is nothing wrong

so i will join it and learn it ang get more money

does it pay on alertpay ????

You can use Alertpay, solid and Liberty.

I got my last payout today. And im thinking starting my next round with $3.00 tomorrow:)

I forgot not to surf today so cant upgrade until tomorrow....

In anyway this program has paid me without a hinch for the last ten days.

Ok im in for my second round. Just did my surf and all went smooth with the account balance/upgrade and transfer of money.

Date: 10/29/2010 18:22

Batch: 47972383

To Account: U5955070 (Autosurf.co)

Amount: - $3.00

im the careful type yet. So i am happy with 1 unit again. It will not be a big amount in return. In anyway it is a return and all money is money.

So after my first round im down in $ -2,76 for this deposit. Crossing my fingers and biting the nails.

Its only for ten days and im counting this one with a running of 43 days will hold out to at least 70 days.

That gives me 27 days more :) 1 round more at least after this.

My first payout will be tomorrow on my 2th cycle. Im almost excited :)

This was my second surf I choose that I didnt join because everyone else did. So far so good. I hope it will be here for a time more.

Update when I get my next payment or first in my second cycle :)

I see the site stats grooving in members and deposits...but between deposits and payouts its steady. No big difference in this 14 days ive been here..

11% daily for 10 days or 110% after 10 days and it means, net daily profit is 1% per day. its reasonable plan and good to see there is payment proof post here. its indicate this site is truly paying. I hope this site will last long since I know the daily profit is reasonable.

Yepp they been paying me continuesly for 2 cycles now. I have one more payout and then im finished my second upgrade cycle. Im going for the third too.

As you said its a low return and i do like it. Its smooth.

;)

Im up for my 3th cycle

:rolleyes:

Deposited this morning and ofcourse surfed directly after , and asked for a cashout. Because here comes the confession...

I FORGOT surf 1 day in 2th cycle. So was left with 0,98 in my account. That thing that you should never do....im so behind sometimes. So upgraded the 3th time and surfed and cashed out.

Good thing is they paid me directly after I cashed out this morning:) So just recieved the earnings to. The site is marvellous. Not a huge earner but so far steady!

Heres my deposit:

Date: 11/09/2010 08:36

Batch: 48763892

To Account: U5955070 (Autosurf.co)

Amount: - $3.00

Good luck to me again

This time i wont forget to surf Every day....

i like this site and this site is constantly paying i am already on this site and soon i think within next 10 days i will be investing some good amount in this site for sure i am really impressed with this site

I dont wanna get someone inside a surf because im in it. So before you join check everything well. Im very pleased with the surf so far. Never ever had a problem. But in the same time its a game so there is a lot of surfs out there. In a couple of days im finished my third cycle:)

Wait a couple of days more and check so all is ok. but i think this one will be good for at least 15 days more. up to 80 days running is probably no problem...

But yes its a very good autosurf

:)

So im in my 4th cycle today:)

Date: 11/19/2010 11:45

Batch: 49576802

From Account: U5955070 (Autosurf.co)

Amount: - $3.00 $0.00

I do hope this time it will go as well as before. So far there is no signs of slowing down at all. No late payments nothing. And still the rumours and payment proofs is without any negative post that i can find.

I incase something happen always go for only 1 unit thats $3.00. So in case i dont loose out to big.