Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I get a job?  

kemeron

The interview is based on a certain scenario, and there is always room for the candidate's questions to the employer. Asking questions, it is important for the applicant not to go on personal topics and not to start pouring out the soul of the employer. Forbidden topics at the interview: personal life, religion, politics, music and culinary preferences, if they are not related to the position.

If the interview is translated by a recruiter, ask him politely if there are other questions left for you and when to wait for feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2020 at 6:57 PM, Rehho said:

I am looking for my first job. I don't have any specialization, but I know English and German well, I can work with different computer programs and am ready to learn new things. What prospects do I have?

In fact, it's okay not to have any clear specialization and special skills at the beginning of your career. You have already mentioned one of your strengths - this is your knowledge of the German language. I know that many companies that work with germany clients are constantly looking for candidates for german jobs. It seems to me that you could try yourself in this. At least start looking for your professional path.

https://www.localhr.co/

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am also looking for my first job. I have good command on multiple programming languages but have less experience on making industry ready products using them. I had made a essay writing services reviews software using these languages. I was looking online fir some tips on how I could land a good job when I landed here.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It is always difficult to decide in which direction to continue working if you feel needed both there and there. But it's worth making a decision only because if you work in one field of activity, it will be much more effective. But there is another option, to find a job that combines all your interests, try to find  high-paying jobs in computer science  , you can choose what is right for you.

https://careery.pro/blog/what-job-can-you-get-in-the-us-with-a-computer-science-degree