Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is taxes on Cmtrading regulated?

bigger taxes and high spread manipulation

I am shocked to get the phone right now with one of the most rude agents named Eddie who is my fund manager. Who basically told me that clients who are investing less than $ 10000 in their accounts are basically wasting their time and hence they get charged higher taxes and their spread is great because what is the point of them giving good service and spending hours on the phone with a client with an account balance of $ 1000 that will not even half the balance in a month. But they would rather give smaller spreads and less taxes to their premium clients who have over $ 10000 invested in their accounts as they would easily do twice as much within weeks.

• 1 month later...

Always making profit is difficult in forex market. You can easily earn money if you have enough knowledge about forex market. But in spite of having good knowledge, it is quite tough to ensure profit all time. It is right that in forex market a trader can make consistent profit. But it is not all time. New traders should know that fact that earning money in forex is easy but always making profit is not so easy.

They should keep patience and keep trying to make consistent profit. I couldn't make profit at first. But now I can make profit consistently with the help of Forex4you because of their ease of trading techniques. They are like my guideline in the forex market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...